Romper , bootees and beanie hat for 2 1/5 inch baby doll.
This outfit is meant for a little dollshouse baby.
You will need :
0,60 mm ( number 14 ) crochet hook
Blue and white DMC tatting thread special dentelles nr. 80 . Or similar.
sc = single crochet
dc= double crochet
st. or sts = stitch or stitches
ch = chain
Begin at the neckline in white.
1. chain 23 , work 1 sc in the 2nd chain from the hook and in each chain across. ( 21 sc) Chain 3 and turn.
2. 1 dc in the same st, 2 dc in each stitch . ( 42 dc) chain 3 turn.
3. shaping the armhole. 1 dc in each of the next 7 dc, chain 5 and skip the next 5 stitches, 1 dc in each of the next 16 dc, chain 5 and skip next 5 stitches, 1 dc in each of the next 8 dc, turn.
4. change to blue thread and chain 1, 1 sc in each dc, chain 1 and turn.
5. 1 sc in each sc, chain 1 and turn.
6- 17. Repeat row 5 .
18. 1 sc in each sc, close round with slip stitch.
19 . Make the right leg . With back opening facing you, skip the next 21 sts, work a slip stitch to close the leg. Chain 1 and work 1 sc in each of the 20 sts of the leg. Close round, chain 1
Row 20. 1 sc in each sc, close round and chain1.
Row 21. 1 sc in each sc , close round and finish off.
Row 22. Left leg. Attach yarn with front of suit facing you with a slip stitch to the crotch. chain 1 and work 1 sc in each sc. Close round and chain 1.
Row 23. repeat row 20.
Row 24. Repeat row 21.
1. With right side facing you, attach blue with a slip st. to the bottom of the armhole. chain1. Work 16 sc evenly spaced around the arm hole. Close round with slip st. and chain 1.
2. work 1 sc in every sc , close round with slip stitch and finish off.
Repeat for other sleeve.
Please note : the collar is not included in this pattern.
1. In blue. Chain 2, work 8 sc in first chain. Close into circle and chain 1
2. 2 sc in every st. around. close round and chain 1
3-4. 1 sc in same st., 2 sc in next st, * 1 sc in next st, 2 sc in next st* . repeat from * to* till end of round. Close round and chain 1
5-13 . 1 sc in every st all around, close round and chain 1
14. 1 sc in every st all around, close round and finish off.
Weave in all ends.
Starting at the sole with blue.
1. Chain 5, 1 sc in second chain from hook, 1 sc in each of the next 2 chains, 5 sc in the last chain. Work on the other side of the starting chain to make 1 sc in each of the last 3 sc. Chain 1 and turn
2. For the sides : 1 sc in the same st, 1 sc in each of the next sts. Chain 1 and turn.
3. Repeat row 2
4. Repeat row 2 but close the round. Finish off .
5. Repeat row 4 in white.
For the little heart shapes :
In white. Chain 4 , slip st in first chain, chain 3 slip st. in the same chain as before. Finish off and weave in threads. Sew or glue to front of bootees.
To finish :
Weave in all thread ends on the romper . Put romper on your doll and close the seam at the back. .
Bootees : close the seam at the sole and back and put on your doll. Weave in threads. You may want to use a little bit of glue to keep them in place on the little feet.
Beanie hat: weave in threads and roll up rim. Put on your doll.